Report NEP-ENT-2010-05-22This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zoë Kuehn, 2010. "Migration, wages, and parental background: Obstacles to entrepreneurship and growth in East Germany," Working Papers 2010-08, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales, revised 01 Sep 2011.
- Thomas Hellman & Enrico Perotti, 2010. "The Circulation of Ideas in Firms and Markets," Working Papers 2010.47, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Daskalopoulou, Irene & Petrou, Anastasia, 2010. "Entrepreneurial growth expectations and information flows in networks," MPRA Paper 22663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Schwartz, 2010. "A Control Group Study of Incubators’ Impact to Promote Firm Survival," IWH Discussion Papers 11, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Uchikawa, Shuji, 2009. "Small and Medium Enterprises in Japan: Surviving the Long-Term Recession," ADBI Working Papers 169, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Henn, Sebastian, 2010. "Clusters, Transnational Entrepreneurs and the Emergence of New Global Production Patterns. The Palanpuris and the Reorganization of Diamond Manufacturing," MPRA Paper 22686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Correa, Paulo & Iootty, Mariana, 2010. "Will the crisis affect the economic recovery in eastern European countries ? evidence from firm level data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5278, The World Bank.
- Boermans, Martijn Adriaan, 2010. "Learning-by-Exporting and Destination Effects: Evidence from African SMEs," MPRA Paper 22658, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 May 2010.