Report NEP-ENT-2010-05-02This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Henrekson, Magnus & Sanandaji, Tino, 2010. "The Interaction of Entrepreneurship and Institutions," Working Paper Series 830, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lepoutre, J. & Van den Berghe, W. & Tilleuil, O. & Crijns, H., 2010. "A new approach to testing the effects of entrepreneurship education among secondary school pupils," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2010-01, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Sascha Ruhle & Daniel Mühlbauer & Marc Grünhagen & Jens Rothenstein, 2010. "The heirs of Schumpeter – an insight view of students’ entrepreneurial intentions at the Schumpeter School of Business and Economics," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp10004, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Katalin Erdõs & Attila Varga, 2009. "The Academic Entrepreneur: Myth or Reality for Increased Regional Growth in Europe?," Working Papers 2009/7, University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Dec 2009.
- Poschke, Markus, 2010. ""Entrepreneurs out of Necessity": A Snapshot," IZA Discussion Papers 4893, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Samaniego, Roberto, 2009. "Financing Creative Destruction," MPRA Paper 22348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uwe Cantner & Maximilian Goethner & Michael Stuetzer, 2010. "Disentangling the Effects of New Venture Team Functional Heterogeneity on New Venture Performance," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-029, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan & Stenkula, Mikael, 2010. "Taxation, Labor Market Policy and High-Impact Entrepreneurship," Ratio Working Papers 149, The Ratio Institute.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan, 2010. "Firm Growth, Institutions and Structural Transformation," Ratio Working Papers 150, The Ratio Institute.
- Collewaert, V. & Manigart,S., 2009. "First-round valuation of angel-backed companies: the role of investor human capital," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2009-30, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Sylvie Démurger & Hui Xu, 2010. "Return migrants : The rise of new entrepreneurs in rural China," Post-Print halshs-00477241, HAL.
- Neffke, F. & Henning, M., 2010. "Seeds of Regional Structural Change: The Role of Entrepreneurs and Expanding Firms in Shaping Local Path Dependencies," Research Paper ERS-2010-014-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Seghers, A. & Manigart, S. & Vanacker,T., 2009. "The impact of human and social capital on entrepreneurs' knowledge of finance alternatives," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2009-28, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Pere Arqué Castells, 2010. "Venture capital and innovation at the firm level," Working Papers 2010/12, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Erzo G.J. Luttmer, 2010. "Models of firm heterogeneity and growth," Working Papers 678, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Sugato Chakravarty & Abu Zafar Shahriar, 2010. "Relationship Lending in Microcredit: Evidence from Bangladesh," Working Papers 1003, Purdue University, Department of Consumer Sciences.
- Appelt, Silvia, 2010. "Authorized Generic Entry prior to Patent Expiry: Reassessing Incentives for Independent Generic Entry," Discussion Papers in Economics 11476, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ederington, Josh & McCalman, Phillip, 2009. "Infant Industry Protection and Industrial Dynamics," MPRA Paper 22361, University Library of Munich, Germany.