Report NEP-ENT-2010-04-24This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andersson, Martin & Baltzopoulos, Apostolos & Lööf, Hans, 2010. "R&D Strategies and Entrepreneurial Spawning," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 228, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Desai,Sameeksha, Acs, Zoltan and Weitzel, Utz, 2010. "A Model of Destructive Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sathiabama K, 2010. "Rural Women Empowerment and Entrepreneurship Development," Working Papers id:2475, eSocialSciences.
- Erzo G. J. Luttmer, 2010. "Models of Growth and Firm Heterogeneity," Working Papers, University of Minnesota, Department of Economics 2010-1, University of Minnesota, Department of Economics.
- Hector Perez-Saiz, 2010. "Building New Plants or Entering by Acquisition? Estimation of an Entry Model for the U.S. Cement Industry," Working Papers, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau 10-08, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Baldwin, John R. & Yan, Beiling, 2010. "Death of Canadian Manufacturing Plants: Heterogeneous Responses to Changes in Tariffs and Real Exchange Rates," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch 2010061e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.