Report NEP-ENT-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Silvia Ardagna & Annamaria Lusardi, 2009. "Heterogeneity in the effect of regulation on entrepreneurship and entry size," NBER Working Papers 15510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Kerr & Ramana Nanda, 2009. "Financing Constraints and Entrepreneurship," NBER Working Papers 15498, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- AgustÃ Segarra & Mercedes Teruel, 2009. "Small firms, growth and financial constraints," Working Papers, Xarxa de ReferÃ¨ncia en Economia Aplicada (XREAP) XREAP2009-11, Xarxa de ReferÃ¨ncia en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Oct 2009.
- William Kerr & Ramana Nanda, 2009. "Banking Deregulations, Financing Constraints, and Firm Entry Size," NBER Working Papers 15499, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sabrina Di Addario & Daniela Vuri, 2009. "Entrepreneurship and Market Size. The Case of Young College Graduates in Italy," Development Working Papers 280, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Hansson, PÃ¤r & Eliasson, Kent & Lindvert, Markus, 2009. "Do Firms Learn by Exporting or Learn to Export? Evidence from Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) in Swedish Manufacturing," Working Papers, Ã–rebro University, School of Business 2009:15, Ã–rebro University, School of Business.
- Huy, Quy & Zott, Christoph, 2009. "Emotional assuring, trust Building, and resource mobilization in start-up organizations," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/828, IESE Business School.
- Giovanni Busetta & Alberto Zazzaro, 2009. "Mutual Loan-Guarantee Societies in Monopolistic Credit Markets with Adverse Selection," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences 33, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.