Report NEP-ENT-2009-09-26This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edward L. Glaeser & William R. Kerr & Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto, 2009. "Clusters of Entrepreneurship," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-019, Harvard Business School.
- Sascha Walter & Dirk Dohse, 2009. "The interplay between entrepreneurship education and regional knowledge potential in forming entrepreneurial intentions," Kiel Working Papers 1549, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765016769 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Boyan Jovanovic & Peter L. Rousseau, 2009. "Extensive and Intensive Investment Over the Business Cycle," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0912, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Rebel A. Cole & Hamid Mehran, 2009. "Gender and the availability of credit to privately held firms: evidence from the surveys of small business finances," Staff Reports 383, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Donato Iacobucci & Peter Rosa, 2009. "The growth of business groups by habitual entrepreneurs: the role of entrepreneurial teams," Working Papers 0904, c.MET-05 - Centro interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione, revised Nov 2009.
- Frank M. Fossen & Davud Rostam-Afschar, 2009. "Precautionary and Entrepreneurial Saving: New Evidence from German Households," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 920, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:euriar:1765016710 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Massimo Riccaboni & Fabio Pammolli & Sergey V. Buldyrev & Linda Ponta & H. Eugene Stanley, 2009. "The Size Variance Relationship of Business Firm Growth Rates," Papers 0904.1404, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2009.
- Cristiana Benedetti Fasil, 2009. "Product and Process Innovation in a Growth Model of Firm Selection," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/30, European University Institute.