Report NEP-ENT-2009-09-19This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paloma López-García & Sergio Puente, 2009. "What makes a high-growth firm? A probit analysis using Spanish firm-level data," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0920, Banco de Espa�a.
- Saviotti, Paolo & Pyka, Andreas, 2009. "Generalized barriers to entry and economic development," FZID Discussion Papers 03-2009, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Richard Fabling & Lynda Sanderson, 2009. "Entrepreneurship and aggregate merchandise trade growth in New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2009/09, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Müller, Bettina, 2009. "Ability matching and survival of start-ups," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-041, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Qing Gong Yang & Paul Temple, 2009. "Reform and Competitive Selection in China: An Analysis of Firm Exits," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0409, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Balcaen,S. & Buyze, J. & Ooghe,H., 2009. "Financial distress and firm exit: determinants of involuntary exits, voluntary liquidations and restructuring exits," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2009-21, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Joël Ludvigsen, 2009. "Decision time in Belgium: an experiment as to how business angels evaluate investment opportunities," Working Papers CEB 09-037.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Armagan, Goksel & Ozden, Altug, 2009. "Entrepreneurial Attitudes and Behaviours in Small-Scale Dairy Farms in Turkey," 111th Seminar, June 26-27, 2009, Canterbury, UK 52813, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Micheels, Eric T. & Gow, Hamish R., 2009. "Positional Advantage within Small Farms: Evidence from Illinois," 111th Seminar, June 26-27, 2009, Canterbury, UK 52810, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Utz Weitzel & Killian J McCarthy, 2009. "Theory and Evidence on Mergers and Acquisitions by Small and Medium Enterprises," Working Papers 09-21, Utrecht School of Economics.