Report NEP-ENT-2009-09-05This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Toole, Andrew A., 2009. "Is there a trade-off between academic research and faculty entrepreneurship? Evidence from U.S. NIH supported biomedical researchers," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-022, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Gottschalk, Sandra & Müller, Kathrin & Niefert, Michaela, 2009. "Founder's human capital, entry strategies and start-up size," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-030, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Yochanan Shachmurove, 2009. "Economic Geography, Venture Capital and Focal Points of Entrepreneurial Activity," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-032, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Zimmermann, Jörg & Grimpe, Christoph & Sofka, Wolfgang, 2009. "Young, open and international: the impact of search strategies on the internationalization of new ventures," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-017, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Nicola Cetorelli, 2009. "Credit Market Competition and the Nature of Firms," Working Papers 09-07, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Timothy Dunne & Shawn Klimek & Mark Roberts & Daniel Yi Xu, 2009. "Entry, Exit, and the Determinants of Market Structure," Working Papers 09-23, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Janda, Karel, 2009. "Signaling the Strength of a Market Entrant," MPRA Paper 17007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anaïs Hamelin, 2009. "Do small family businesses have a peculiar attitude toward growth? Evidence from French SMEs," Working Papers CEB 09-032.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Giovanni Dosi & Richard R. Nelson, 2009. "Technical Change and Industrial Dynamics as Evolutionary Processes," LEM Papers Series 2009/07, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Squicciarini, Mariagrazia, 2009. "Science parks, knowledge spillovers, and firms' innovative performance: evidence from Finland," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-32, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- John Hutchinson & Jozef Konings & Patrick Paul Walsh, 2009. "The Firm Size Distribution and Inter-Industry Diversification," Working Papers 200926, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Custódia Bastos & Suzi Ladeira & Sofia Silva, 2009. "Empreendedorismo nas Artes ou Artes do Empreendedorismo? Um estudo empírico do ‘Cluster’ da Rua Miguel Bombarda," FEP Working Papers 331, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.