Report NEP-ENT-2009-01-10This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robin Hogarth & Natalia Karelaia, 2008. "Entrepreneurial success and failure: Confidence and fallible judgement," Economics Working Papers 1130, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Natalia Karelaia & Robin Hogarth, 2008. "When "hope springs eternal": The role of chance in risk taking," Economics Working Papers 1131, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2009.
- Luis Cabral & Zhu Wang, 2009. "Spin-offs: theory and evidence from the early U.S. automobile industry," Research Working Paper RWP 08-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Ruan, Jianqing & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2008. "Credit constraints, organizational choice, and returns to capital: Evidence from a rural industrial cluster in China," IFPRI discussion papers 830, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fumiko Hayashi & Zhu Wang, 2009. "Product innovation and network survival in the U.S. ATM and debit card network industry," Research Working Paper RWP 08-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Lenno Uusküla, 2008. "Limited participation or sticky prices? New evidence from firm entry and failures," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2008-07, Bank of Estonia, revised 02 Dec 2008.