Report NEP-ENT-2008-10-21This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert Fairlie & Aaron Chatterji, 2008. "High-Technology Entrepreneurship in Silicon Valley Opportunities and Opportunity Costs," Working Papers 08-04, NET Institute.
- Edward L. Glaeser & William R. Kerr, 2008. "Local Industrial Conditions and Entrepreneurship: How Much of the Spatial Distribution Can We Explain?," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-055, Harvard Business School.
- Michael Fritsch & Yvonne Schindele, 2008. "The Contribution of New Businesses to Regional Employment - An Empirical Analysis of the Direct Employment Effect," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-077, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Yvonne Schindele & Antje Weyh, 2008. "The Direct Employment Effects of New Businesses in Germany Revisited - An Empirical Investigation for 1976 - 2004," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-076, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Pedro Rui Mazeda Gil & Paulo Brito & Óscar Afonso, 2008. "A Model of Quality Ladders with Horizontal Entry," FEP Working Papers 296, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Pehr-Johan Norbäck & Lars Persson & Joacim Tag, 2008. "Entrepreneurial Innovations in Network Industries," Working Papers 08-02, NET Institute.
- Bjuggren, Per-Olof & Palmberg, Johanna, 2008. "Swedish Listed Family Firms and Entrepreneurial Spirit," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 147, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Alexander Coad & Jagannadha Pawan Tamvada, 2008. "The Growth and Decline of Small firms In Developing Countries," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-08, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Arjan Lejour, 2008. "The Principle of Subsidiarity and Innovation Support Measures," CPB Memorandum 208, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Tobias Stucki, 2008. "Training Propensity of Start-ups in Switzerland - A Study Based on Data for the Start-up Cohort 1996-97," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0035, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- de Mel, Suresh & McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2008. "Are Women More Credit Constrained? Experimental Evidence on Gender and Microenterprise Returns," IZA Discussion Papers 3743, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hakki Yazici, 2008. "Business start-ups and productive efficiency," Working Papers 665, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Zhu Wang & Daniel Yi Xu, 2008. "Network Effects and Geographic Concentration of Industry," Working Papers 08-14, NET Institute, revised Sep 2008.
- Peter Wirtz, 2008. "Les firmes entrepreneuriales en croissance ont-elles un système de gouvernance spécifique?," Working Papers FARGO 1080701, Université de Bourgogne - Leg (laboratoire d'économie et de gestion)/Fargo (Research center in Finance,organizational ARchitecture and GOvernance).