Report NEP-ENT-2008-09-20This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Fritsch & Florian Noseleit, 2008. "Start-ups, New Business Employment, and the Effects on Incumbents: Who Contributes the Larger Share?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-068, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Joern Block & Philipp Koellinger, 2008. "I can't get no Satisfaction - Necessity Entrepreneurship and Procedural Utility," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-078/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Zoltan J. Acs & Mark Sanders, 2008. "Intellectual Property Rights and the Knowledge Spillover Theory of Entrepreneurship," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-069, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Nyström, Kristina, 2008. "Is Entrepreneurship the Salvation for Enhanced Economic Growth?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 143, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Esteban Jaimovich, 2008. "Adverse Selection and Entrepreneurship in a Model of Development," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 78, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Li-Wei Chao & Helena Szrek & Nuno Sousa Pereira & Mark V. Pauly, 2008. "Too Sick To Start: Health of the Entrepreneur and Business Entry in Townships around Durban, South Africa," CEF.UP Working Papers 0803, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Hulsink, W. & Suddle, K. & Hessels, S.J.A., 2008. "Science and Technology-based Regional Entrepreneurship in the Netherlands: Building Support Structures for Business Creation and Growth Entrepreneurship," Research Paper ERS-2008-048-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Johansson, Börje & Stough, Roger, 2008. "Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Functional Regions," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 144, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:10450 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David B. Audretsch & Mark Sanders, 2008. "Globalization and the Rise of the Entrepreneurial Economy," Working Papers 08-21, Utrecht School of Economics.
- John Bennett, 2008. "Formality, Informality, and Social Welfare," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 08-06, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Takalo, Tuomas & Tanayama, Tanja, 2008. "Adverse selection and financing of innovation: is there a need for R&D subsidies?," Research Discussion Papers 19/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Nyström, Kristina, 2008. "Regional Institutional Environment and Swedish Regional New Firm Formation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 142, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00319161 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Meuleman, M. & De Maeseneire, W., 2008. "Do R&D subsidies affect SME's: access to external financing," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2008-12, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Wan-Hsin LIU, 2008. "Do Active Innovation Policies Matter? – Findings from a Survey on the Hong Kong Electronics SMEs," Kiel Working Papers 1445, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.