Report NEP-ENT-2008-08-31This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kirzner, Israel M., 2008. "The Alert and Creative Entrepreneur: A Clarification," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 760, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Zoltan Acs & Niels Bosma & Rolf Sternberg, 2008. "The Entrepreneurial Advantage of World Cities - Evidence from Global Entrepreneurship Monitor Data," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-063, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Douhan, Robin & Henrekson, Magnus, 2008. "Productive and Destructive Entrepreneurship in a Political Economy Framework," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 761, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Hartog, Joop & van Praag, Mirjam C. & van der Sluis, Justin, 2008. "If You Are So Smart, Why Aren't You an Entrepreneur? Returns to Cognitive and Social Ability: Entrepreneurs versus Employees," IZA Discussion Papers 3648, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexander Muravyev & Dorothea Schaefer & Oleksandr Talavera, 2008. "Entrepreneurs' gender and financial constraints: evidence from international data," Discussion Papers 11, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Constant, Amelie F., 2008. "Businesswomen in Germany and Their Performance by Ethnicity: It Pays to Be Self-Employed," IZA Discussion Papers 3644, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vanacker, T. & Manigart, S. & Meuleman, M., 2008. "Towards an evolutionary model of the entrepreneurial financing process: insights from biotechnology startups," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School 2008-09, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Knockaert, M. & Clarysse, B., 2008. "High-technology VCs: a distinct species on the investment market," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School 2008-08, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Burgelman, Robert A. & Grove, Andrew S., 2007. "Cross-Boundary Disruptors: Powerful Inter-Industry Entrepreneurial Change Agents," Research Papers 1978, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Niels Bosma & Erik Stam & Veronique Schutjens, 2008. "Creative Destruction and Regional Productivity Growth: Evidence from the Dutch Manufacturing and Services Industries," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0813, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2008.
- Hany El Shamy & Paul Temple, 2008. "Entrepreneurship, Spillovers and Productivity Growth in the Small Firm Sector of UK Manufacturing," School of Economics Discussion Papers, School of Economics, University of Surrey 0708, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Nevalainen, Anni, 2008. "Labour Productivity and Firm Entry and Exit in Manufacturing," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1152, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.