Report NEP-ENT-2008-08-31This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kirzner, Israel M., 2008. "The Alert and Creative Entrepreneur: A Clarification," Working Paper Series 760, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Zoltan Acs & Niels Bosma & Rolf Sternberg, 2008. "The Entrepreneurial Advantage of World Cities - Evidence from Global Entrepreneurship Monitor Data," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-063, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Douhan, Robin & Henrekson, Magnus, 2008. "Productive and Destructive Entrepreneurship in a Political Economy Framework," Working Paper Series 761, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Hartog, Joop & van Praag, Mirjam & van der Sluis, Justin, 2008. "If You Are So Smart, Why Aren't You an Entrepreneur? Returns to Cognitive and Social Ability: Entrepreneurs versus Employees," IZA Discussion Papers 3648, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexander Muravyev & Dorothea Schaefer & Oleksandr Talavera, 2008. "Entrepreneurs' gender and financial constraints: evidence from international data," Discussion Papers 11, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Constant, Amelie F., 2008. "Businesswomen in Germany and Their Performance by Ethnicity: It Pays to Be Self-Employed," IZA Discussion Papers 3644, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vanacker, T. & Manigart, S. & Meuleman, M., 2008. "Towards an evolutionary model of the entrepreneurial financing process: insights from biotechnology startups," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2008-09, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Knockaert, M. & Clarysse, B., 2008. "High-technology VCs: a distinct species on the investment market," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2008-08, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Burgelman, Robert A. & Grove, Andrew S., 2007. "Cross-Boundary Disruptors: Powerful Inter-Industry Entrepreneurial Change Agents," Research Papers 1978, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Niels Bosma & Erik Stam & Veronique Schutjens, 2008. "Creative Destruction and Regional Productivity Growth: Evidence from the Dutch Manufacturing and Services Industries," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0813, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2008.
- Hany El Shamy & Paul Temple, 2008. "Entrepreneurship, Spillovers and Productivity Growth in the Small Firm Sector of UK Manufacturing," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0708, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Nevalainen, Anni, 2008. "Labour Productivity and Firm Entry and Exit in Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 1152, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.