Report NEP-ENT-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cécile Carpentier & Jean-François L'Her & Jean-Marc Suret, 2008. "Stock Exchange Markets for New Ventures," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2008s-12, CIRANO.
- Wendy Dobson & A.E. Safarian, 2008. "Making the Transition from Imitation to Innovation: An Enquiry into China’s Evolving Institutions and Firm Capabilities," Working Papers Series, Rotman Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto 11, Rotman Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, revised Mar 2008.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765012191 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erzo G.J. Luttmer, 2008. "On the mechanics of firm growth," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis 657, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Lewis, Vivien, 2008. "Business cycle evidence on firm entry," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre 2008,08, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002137 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edoardo Gaffeo & Corrado di Guilmi & Mauro Gallegati & Alberto Russo, 2008. "On the mean/variance relationship of the firm size distribution: evidence and some theory," Department of Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia 0805, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Joshua Abor, 2008. "Determinants of the Capital Structure of Ghanaian Firms," Research Papers, African Economic Research Consortium RP_176, African Economic Research Consortium.