Report NEP-ENT-2008-04-12This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Verheul, I. & Carree, M.A., 2008. "Overoptimism among Founders: The Role of Information and Motivation," Research Paper ERS-2008-008-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Koellinger, Ph.D. & Minniti, M., 2008. "Unemployment Benefits Crowd Out Nascent Entrepreneurial Activity," Research Paper ERS-2008-012-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Frank M. Fossen, 2008. "Would a Flat Tax Stimulate Entrepreneurship in Germany?: A Behavioural Microsimulation Analysis Allowing for Risk," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 773, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2008. "Second-Best Institutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6764, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Audretsch, David B & Falck, Oliver & Feldman, Maryann P & Heblich, Stephan, 2008. "The Lifecycle of Regions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6757, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- INUI Tomohiko & KAWAKAMI Atsushi & MIYAGAWA Tsutomu, 2008. "Do Competitive Markets Stimulate Innovation?: An Empirical Analysis Based on Japanese Manufacturing Industry Data," Discussion papers 08012, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Shiho Futagami & Marilyn M. Helms, 2008. "Emerging Female Entrepreneurship In Japan: A Case Study Of Digimom Workers," Working Papers 0082, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Eugenio Pinto, 2008. "Firm dynamics with infrequent adjustment and learning," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-14, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Schivardi, Fabiano & Viviano, Eliana, 2008. "Entry Barriers in Retail Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 6637, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.