Report NEP-ENT-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nandram, Sharda S. & Born, Maryse Ph. & Samsom, Karel J., 2007. "Do Entrepreneurial attributes change during the Life Courses of Enterprises and Entrepreneurs?," Nyenrode Research Papers Series, Nyenrode Business Universiteit 07-08, Nyenrode Business Universiteit.
- Azele Mathieu & Martin Meyer & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2007. "Turning science into business: A case study of a major European research university," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 07-035.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Agustí Segarra-Blasco & José García-Quevedo & Mercedes Teruel-Carrizosa, 2007. "Barriers to innovation and public policy in Catalonia," Working Papers, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB) 2007/6, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Laia Castany & Enrique Lopez-Bazo & Rosina Moreno, 2007. "Do innovation and human capital explain the productivity gap between small and large firms?," IREA Working Papers, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics 200716, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Nov 2007.
- Konstantin Korotov, 2007. "Accelerated development of organizational talent," ESMT Research Working Papers, ESMT European School of Management and Technology ESMT-07-004, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00192543_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore