Report NEP-ENT-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nandram, Sharda S. & Born, Maryse Ph. & Samsom, Karel J., 2007. "Do Entrepreneurial attributes change during the Life Courses of Enterprises and Entrepreneurs?," Nyenrode Research Papers Series 07-08, Nyenrode Business Universiteit.
- Azele Mathieu & Martin Meyer & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2007. "Turning science into business: A case study of a major European research university," Working Papers CEB 07-035.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Agustí Segarra-Blasco & José García-Quevedo & Mercedes Teruel-Carrizosa, 2007. "Barriers to innovation and public policy in Catalonia," Working Papers 2007/6, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Laia Castany & Enrique Lopez-Bazo & Rosina Moreno, 2007. "Do innovation and human capital explain the productivity gap between small and large firms?," IREA Working Papers 200716, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Nov 2007.
- Konstantin Korotov, 2007. "Accelerated development of organizational talent," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-07-004, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00192543 is not listed on IDEAS anymore