Report NEP-ENT-2007-10-20This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hvide, Hans K. & Møen, Jarle, 2007. "Liquidity Constraints and Entrepreneurial Performance," Discussion Papers 2007/21, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Silvia Magri, 2007. "The financing of small innovative firms: The Italian case," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 640, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- De Cleyn S. & Braet J., 2007. "Research valorisation through spin-off ventures: Integration of existing concepts and typologies," Working Papers 2007008, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Silva, Maria José & Leitão, João, 2007. "Cooperation in Innovation Practices among Portuguese Firms: Do Universities Interface Innovative Advances?," MPRA Paper 5215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kiederich A., 2007. "Investigating New Technology Based Firm (NTBF) Internationalization: the Impact on Performance, the Process and the Antecedents," Working Papers 2007005, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Mo Xiao & Peter F. Orazem, 2007. "Entry Threat and Entry Deterrence: The Timing of Broadband Rollout," Working Papers 07-09, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.