Report NEP-ENT-2006-12-09This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andersson Joona, Pernilla & Wadensjö, Eskil, 2006. "Do the Unemployed Become Successful Entrepreneurs? A Comparison between the Unemployed, Inactive and Wage-Earners," IZA Discussion Papers 2402, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30009172 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30009163 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30009171 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lofstrom, Magnus & Wang, Chunbei, 2006. "Mexican-Hispanic Self-Employment Entry: The Role of Business Start-Up Constraints," IZA Discussion Papers 2422, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maria Jesus Nieto & Lluis Santamaria, 2006. "Technological Collaboration: Bridging The Innovation Gap Between Small And Large Firms," Business Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa de la Empresa wb066620, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.