Report NEP-ENT-2006-11-18This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simon C. Parker & C. Mirjam van Praag, 2006. "The Entrepreneur's Mode of Entry: Business Takeover or New Venture Start?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-089/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Francico Liñan & Yi-Wen Chen, 2006. "Testing the Entrepreneurial Intention Model on a Two-Country Sample," Working Paper 200607, Department of Business Economics, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona.
- Baycan-Levent, Tuzin & Nijkamp,Peter, 2006. "Migrant Female Entrepreneurship: Driving Forces, Motivation and Performance," Serie Research Memoranda, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics 0018, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Vicente Salas Fumas & Javier Sanchez Asin, 2006. "Entrepreneurship, Management Services and Economic Growth," Working Paper 200601, Department of Business Economics, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona.
- Chiara Franzoni & Francesco Lissoni, 2006. "Academic entrepreneurship, patents, and spin-offs: critical issues and lessons for Europe," KITeS Working Papers 180, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Sep 2006.
- Miltiades N. Georgiou, 2006. "An Empirical Relationship between Entrepreneurship and FDI. A Note," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group 2006-27, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Dorothea Schäfer & Oleksandr Talavera, 2006. "Small-Scale Business Survival and Inheritance: Evidence from Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 636, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Alex Coad, 2006. "A Closer Look at Serial Growth Rate Correlation," LEM Papers Series 2006/29, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Gebhardt, Georg, 2006. "A Soft Budget Constraint Explanation for the Venture Capital Cycle," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 173, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Judit Montoriol, 2006. "The Efect of Relationship Lending on Firm Performance," Working Paper 200605, Department of Business Economics, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona.