Report NEP-ENT-2006-07-28This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Valdivia & Dean Karlan, 2006. "Teaching Entrepreneurship: Impact of Business Training on Microfinance Clients and Institutions," Working Papers, Economic Growth Center, Yale University 941, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Maunula, Mari, 2006. "The Perceived Value-added of Venture Capital Investors. Evidence from Finnish Biotechnology Industry," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1030, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Giovanni Dosi & Luigi Marengo & Corrado Pasquali, 2006. "How Much Should Society Fuel the Greed of Innovators? On the Relations between Appropriability, Opportunities and Rates of Innovation," LEM Papers Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy 2006/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Gine, Xavier & Love, Inessa, 2006. "Do reorganization costs matter for efficiency ? Evidence from a bankruptcy reform in Colombia," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 3970, The World Bank.
- Vermeulen, Philip, 2006. "Employment stickiness in small manufacturing firms," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0640, European Central Bank.
- Morten Bennedsen & Kasper M. Nielsen & Francisco Pérez-González & Daniel Wolfenzon, 2006. "Inside the Family Firm: The Role of Families in Succession Decisions and Performance," NBER Working Papers 12356, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.