Report NEP-ENT-2006-02-12This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guido Buenstorf, 2006. "Evolution on the Shoulders of Giants: Entrepreneurship and Firm Survival in the German Laser Industry," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-20, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Ana Teresa Tavares & William Hesterly & Sungu Armagan, 2006. "Network and firm antecedents of spin-offs: Motherhooding spin-offs," FEP Working Papers 201, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ramon Marimon & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2005. "Competition, innovation and growth with limited commitment," Economics Working Papers 933, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Böheim, René & Muehlberger, Ulrike, 2006. "Dependent Forms of Self-employment in the UK: Identifying Workers on the Border between Employment and Self-employment," IZA Discussion Papers 1963, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mair, Johanna & Thurner, Claudia, 2005. "Middle managers in a medium-sized firm: Their involvement in the internationalization strategy process," IESE Research Papers D/615, IESE Business School.
- Item repec:col:001049:002373 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefan Buehler & Christian Kaiser & Franz Jaeger, 2005. "Merge or Fail? The Determinants of Mergers and Bankruptcies in Switzerland, 1995-2000," SOI - Working Papers 0506, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Ron A. Boschma & Anne L.W. ter Wal, 2006. "Knowledge networks and innovative performance in an industrial district. The case of a footwear district in the South of Italy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0601, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2006.
- Ron A. Boschma & Jesse W.J. Weltevreden, 2006. "An evolutionary perspective on Internet adoption by retailers in the Netherlands," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0603, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2006.
- Elisa Giuliani, 2006. "Networks and heterogeneous performance of cluster firms," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0602, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2006.
- Andrea Conte & Marco Vivarelli, 2006. "One or Many Knowlede Production Functions? Mapping Innovative Activity Using Microdata," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-03, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.