Report NEP-ENT-2006-01-24This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Acs, Zoltán J & Audretsch, David B & Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Carlsson, Bo, 2006. "Growth and Entrepreneurship: An Empirical Assessment," CEPR Discussion Papers 5409, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin Carree & Roy Thurik, 2006. "The Lag Structure of the Impact of Business Ownership on Eco-nomic Performance in OECD Countries," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group 2006-02, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Ulrich Witt & Christian Zellner, 2005. "Knowledge-based entrepreneurship : The organizational side of technology commercialization," CEMI Working Papers, Ecole Polytechnique FÃ©dÃ©rale de Lausanne, CollÃ¨ge du Management de la Technologie, Management of Technology and Entrepreneurship Institute, Chaire en Economie et Management de cemi-report-2005-002, Ecole Polytechnique FÃ©dÃ©rale de Lausanne, CollÃ¨ge du Management de la Technologie, Management of Technology and Entrepreneurship Institute, Chaire en Economie et Management de l'Innovation.
- Kaplan, Steven N. & Sensoy, Berk A. & StrÃ¶mberg, Per, 2005. "What are Firms? Evolution from Birth to Public Companies," SIFR Research Report Series, Institute for Financial Research 36, Institute for Financial Research.
- David Marmet, 2004. "Growth of New Firms : Which Factors Influence Post-Entry Performance? An Empirical Analysis Based on Swiss Firm Data," KOF Working papers 04-97, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Roine, Jesper, 2005. "Promoting Entrepreneurship in the Welfare State," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 653, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 11 Jan 2006.
- Constant, Amelie F. & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2005. "Legal Status at Entry, Economic Performance, and Self-employment Proclivity: A Bi-national Study of Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 1910, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- R. Jason Faberman, 2005. "Whatâ€™s In a City?: Understanding the Micro-Level Employer Dynamics Underlying Urban Growth," Working Papers, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics 386, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Giovanni Russo & Aura Reggiani & Peter Nijkamp, 2005. "Spatial Activity and Labour Market Patterns," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-107/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Fabiano Schivardi & Roberto Torrini, 2004. "Firm size distribution and employment protection legislation in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 504, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Yuanyuan Peng, 2006. "Product Quality Selection and Firm Survival. Evidence from the British Automobile Industry, 1895-1970," Working Papers 0601, Florida International University, Department of Economics.