Report NEP-ENT-2005-07-03This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nijkamp, Peter & Wissen, Leo van, 2004. "Modelling the Entrepreneurial Space-Economy: an overview," Serie Research Memoranda 0013, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Andrew A. Toole & Dirk Czarnitzki, 2005. "Biomedical Academic Entrepreneurship Through the SBIR Program," NBER Working Papers 11450, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hubert BONIN, 2005. "A short history of French spirit of enterprise (from 1780 till date) (In French)," Cahiers du GRES 2005-15, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- A. Heirman & B. Clarysse, 2005. "The imprinting effect of initial resources and market strategy on the early growth path of start-Ups," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/310, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Mair, Johanna & Noboa, Ernesto, 2005. "How intentions to create a social venture are formed. A case study," IESE Research Papers D/593, IESE Business School.
- Reinhard Meckl & Robert Schramm, 2005. "Empirical evidence for a theory of international new ventures," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft 06/2005, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Basab Dasupta, 2005. "Endogenous Growth in the Presence of Informal Credit Markets: A Comparative Analysis Between Credit Rationing and Self-Revelation Regimes," Working papers 2005-18, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Doris Neuberger & Christoph Schacht, 2005. "The Number of Bank Relationships of SMEs: A Disaggregated Analysis for the Swiss Loan Market," Finance 0506018, EconWPA.
- Giorgio Gobbi & Francesca Lotti, 2004. "Entry decisions and adverse selection: an empirical analysis of a local credit markets," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 535, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:bep:dewple:2004-1-1092 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ulf von Kalckreuth & Emma Murphy, 2005. "Financial constraints and capacity adjustment in the United Kingdom: evidence from a large panel of survey data," Bank of England working papers 260, Bank of England.
- Jinyoung Kim & Sangjoon John Lee & Gerald Marschke, 2005. "The Influence of University Research on Industrial Innovation," NBER Working Papers 11447, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wolfgang Sofka & Tobias Schmidt, 2005. "I Like the Way you Move - An Empirical Investigation into the Mechanisms Behind First Mover and Follower Strategies," Industrial Organization 0506010, EconWPA.
- Tobias Schmidt, 2005. "Knowledge Flows and R&D Co-operation: Firm-level Evidence from Germany," Development and Comp Systems 0506006, EconWPA.
- Mihails Hazans, 2005. "Latvia: Working Too Hard?," Labor and Demography 0506008, EconWPA.