Report NEP-ENT-2005-04-09This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nooteboom, B., 2005. "Entrepreneurial Roles Along a Cycle of Discovery," Discussion Paper 2005-43, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Cécile Carpentier & Jean-Marc Suret, 2005. "Le programme SBIC : analyse et enseignements," CIRANO Working Papers 2005s-15, CIRANO.
- Nadja Kamhi & Danny Leung, 2005. "Recent Developments in Self-Employment in Canada," Working Papers 05-8, Bank of Canada.
- Nooteboom, B., 2005. "Innovation, Learning and Cluster Dynamics," Discussion Paper 2005-44, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nooteboom, B., 2005. "The Industrial and Social Dynamics of Retailing, and Effects of Opening Hours," Discussion Paper 2005-48, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Mário Rui Silva & Hermano Rodrigues, 2005. "Public-Private Partnerships and the Promotion of Collective Entrepreneurship," FEP Working Papers 172, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Nicola Boccella, 2005. "Modelli Di Sviluppo Locale. I Distretti Industriali E La Piccola E Media Impresa: Lesperienza Spagnola," Quaderni DSEMS 08-2005, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.