Report NEP-ENT-2004-12-21This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Burke & Aoife Hanley, 2004. "Entrepreneurship over Time: Measures of Activity and Recent Changes in the US: 1993-2002," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group 2004-45, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Bronwyn Hall, 2004. "Incentives for knowledge production with many producers," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers, ESRC Centre for Business Research wp292, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Bentzen, Jan & Madsen, Erik Strøjer & Smith, Valdemar & Dilling-Hansen, Mogens, 2004. "Persistence in Corporate Performance? - Empirical Evidence from Panel Unit Root Tests," Working Papers 04-15, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30001968 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2004048 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Velamuri, S. Ramakrishna & Venkataraman, Sankaran, 2004. "An empirical study of the transition from paid work to self-employment," IESE Research Papers D/575, IESE Business School.
- Schmalensee, Richard, 2004. "Sunk Costs and Antitrust Barriers to Entry," Working papers 4457-04, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Thorsten Beck & Asli Demirguc-Kunt & Luc Laeven & Ross Levine, 2004. "Finance, Firm Size, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 10983, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcello Bofondi & Giorgio Gobbi, 2004. "Bad Loans and Entry into Local Credit Markets," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 509, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.