Report NEP-ENT-2004-06-07This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katsuya Takii, 2004. "Entrepreneurial Efficiency," Macroeconomics 0406007, EconWPA.
- Ariel Pakes & Michael Ostrovsky & Steve Berry, 2004. "Simple Estimators for the Parameters of Discrete Dynamic Games (with Entry/Exit Samples)," NBER Working Papers 10506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leora Klapper & Luc Laeven & Raghuram Rajan, 2004. "Business Environment and Firm Entry: Evidence from International Data," NBER Working Papers 10380, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Salvador Barrios & Holger Görg & Eric Strobl, 2004. "Foreign Direct Investment, Competition and Industrial Development in the Host Country: An Analysis for the Case of “White” Certificates," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 426, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Halvor Mehlum & Kalle Moene & Ragnar Torvik, 2004. "Parasites," Development and Comp Systems 0406003, EconWPA.
- Katsuya Takii, 2004. "Fiscal Policy and Entrepreneurship," Macroeconomics 0406006, EconWPA.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2004. "Schumpeterian Profits in the American Economy: Theory and Measurement," NBER Working Papers 10433, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Hellman & Laura Lindsey & Manju Puri, 2004. "Building Relationships Early: Banks in Venture Capital," NBER Working Papers 10535, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2004. "Are Young and Small Firms Hothouses for Nascent Entrepreneurs? Evidence from German Micro Data," IZA Discussion Papers 989, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Murat Iyigun & Dani Rodrik, 2004. "On the Efficacy of Reforms: Policy Tinkering, Institutional Change, and Entrepreneurship," NBER Working Papers 10455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick Bajari & C. Lanier Benkard & Jonathan Levin, 2004. "Estimating Dynamic Models of Imperfect Competition," NBER Working Papers 10450, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.