Report NEP-ENT-2004-02-08This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bertocco Giancarlo, 2003. "The economics of financing firms: the role of banks," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0312, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- George Haynes & Charles Ou, 2003. "Uses of Equity Capital by Small Firms—Findings from the Surveys of Small Business Finances (for 1993 & 1998)," The Office of Advocacy Small Business Working Papers 03co, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy.
- Andrew Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen & Peter Schott, 2003. "Survival of the best fit: exposure to low-wage countries and the (uneven) growth of US manufacturing plants," IFS Working Papers W03/12, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- D. De Clercq & H. J. Sapienza & H. Crijns, 2003. "The Internationalization of Small and Medium-Sized Firms: The Role of Organizational Learning Effort and Entrepreneurial Orientation," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/212, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Naomi R. Lamoreaux & Jean-Laurent Rosenthal, 2004. "Legal Regime and Business's Organizational Choice: A Comparison of France and the United States," NBER Working Papers 10288, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Dewald & Jeremy Hall & James J. Chrisman, 2004. "Why Do Small Firms Choose Quasi-Integration? The Case Of The Homebuilding Industry," The Office of Advocacy Small Business Working Papers 04jrd, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy.
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:390 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Manjon, M.C., 2004. "Firm Size and Short-Term Dynamics in Aggregate Entry and Exit," Discussion Paper 2004-2, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Andrew Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen & Peter Schott, 2003. "Falling Trade Costs, Heterogeneous Firms, and Industry Dynamics," IFS Working Papers W03/10, Institute for Fiscal Studies.