Report NEP-ENT-2004-01-25This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vitols, Sigur, 2003. "Changes in German Finance: Introducing More "Market" into a Bank-based System," EIFC - Technology and Finance Working Papers 29, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Bugamelli, M. & Pagano, P. & Paterno, F. & Pozzolo, A.F. & Rossi, S. & Schivardi, F., 2003. "Ingredients for The New Economy: How Much Does Finance Matter?," EIFC - Technology and Finance Working Papers 31, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Kazuyuki Motohashi, 2004. "Economic Analysis of University-Industry Collaborations: the Role of New Technology Based Firms in Japanese National Innovation Reform," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 04001, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Reuer, Jeffrey J. & AriÃ±o, Africa, 2003. "Alliance dynamics for entrepreneurial firms," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/526, IESE Business School.
- Luca Dezi & Sara Poggesi & Francesco Schiavone, 2004. "Strategic And Virtual Networks â€“ A Possible Integration," Urban/Regional, EconWPA 0401002, EconWPA.