Report NEP-ENT-2003-11-09This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean Marie Abraham & Martin Gaynor & William B Vogt, 2003. "Entry and Competition in Local Hospital Markets," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 03/088, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Bourguignon, Annick & Dorsett, Christopher, 2003. "Creativity: Can Artistic Perspectives Contribute to Management Questions?," ESSEC Working Papers DR 03020, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- César Alonso-Borrego & M. Dolores Collado, 2001. "Innovation And Job Creation And Destruction: Evidence From Spain," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws013824, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2003. "Are Nascent Entrepreneurs Jacks-of-All-Trades? A Test of Lazear's Theory of Entrepreneurship with German Data," IZA Discussion Papers 911, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Uwe Dulleck & Paul Frijters & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2003. "Reducing start-up costs for New Firms: The double dividend on the labor market," Economics working papers 2003-13, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Paolo Saviotti & Andreas Pyka, 2003. "Economic Development, variety and employment," Working Papers geewp35, Vienna University of Economics Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.