Report NEP-ENT-2003-09-08This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ans Heirman & Bart Clarysse & Vicky Van Den Haute, 2003. "Starting resource configurations of research-based start-ups and the interaction with technology, institutional background, and industrial dynamics," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2003-22, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J., 2003. "The Firm as a Pool of Factor Complementarities," Working Paper Series 598, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Dirk De Clercq & Harry J. Sapienza & Hans Crijns, 2003. "The internationalization of small and medium-sized firms: the role of organizational learning effort and entrepreneurial orientation," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2003-19, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Fornahl, Dirk & Menzel, Max-Peter, 2003. "Co-Development Of Firm Foundings And Regional Clusters," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃÂ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃÂ¤t Hannover dp-284, Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t.
- Eliasson, Gunnar & Henrekson, Magnus, 2003. "William J. Baumol: An Entrepreneurial Economist on the Economics of Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 532, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Robert Hartl, 2003. "Industry, Enterprise, and Behavioral Predictors For Inter-Firm Cooperation in Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises," The Office of Advocacy Small Business Working Papers 03rh, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy.