Report NEP-ENT-2003-04-27This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Christoffersen & Hyunchul Chung & Vihang Errunza, 2003. "Size Matters: The Impact of Capital Market Liberalization on Individual Firms," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2003s-13, CIRANO.
- Ruta Aidis, 2003. "Entrepreneurship and Economic Transition," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-015/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Maher Kooli & Jean-FranÃ§ois L'Her & Jean-Marc Suret, 2003. "Do IPOs Underperform in the Long-Run? New Evidence from the Canadian Stock Market," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2003s-16, CIRANO.
- Niels Bosma & Gerrit de Wit & Martin Carree, 2003. "Modelling Entrepreneurship," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-014/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Colombo Gianluca, 2003. "Managing the family business transition," Economics and Quantitative Methods, Department of Economics, University of Insubria qf0304, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Andrew B. Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen & Peter K. Schott, 2003. "Falling Trade Costs, Heterogeneous Firms, and Industry Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 9639, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Colin Mayer & Koen Schoors & Yishay Yafeh, 2003. "Sources of Funds and Investment Activities of Venture Capital Funds: Evidence from Germany, Israel, Japan and the UK," NBER Working Papers 9645, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:isu:genres:10349 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hugo A. Hopenhayn & Galina Vereshchagina, 2003. "Risk Taking by Entrepreneurs," RCER Working Papers 500, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).