Report NEP-ENE-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/7761 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Delavari, Majid & Gandali Alikhani, Nadiya, 2013. "The Dynamic Effects of Crude Oil and Natural Gas Prices on Iran's Methanol," MPRA Paper 49733, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund. Middle East and Central Asia Dept., 2013. "Libya," IMF Staff Country Reports, International Monetary Fund 13/151, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2013-18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stephen Lecourt, 2013. "EU ETS Phase 3 benchmarks: Implications and potential flaws," Working Papers, Chaire Economie du Climat 1305, Chaire Economie du Climat.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2013. "Modified Ramsey Discounting for Climate Change," Working Paper Series 6313, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Jorgensen, Ole Hagen, 2013. "Efficiency and equity implications of oil windfalls in Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6597, The World Bank.
- Rashid, Abdul & Kocaaslan, Ozge Kandemir, 2013. "Does Energy Consumption Volatility Affect Real GDP Volatility? An Empirical Analysis for the UK," MPRA Paper 49580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kristöfel, Christa & Morawetz, Ulrich & Schmid, Erwin, 2013. "Empirical Analysis of Biomass and Energy Price Volatility," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA) 156148, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Eleni Stathopoulou & Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2013. "Corruption, Entry and Pollution," Discussion Papers in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Leicester 13/21, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Zeting LIU, 2013. "La politique d’innovation chinoise face au défi de la transition énergétique China's innovation policy and the challenge of energy transition: the case of photovoltaic and wind turbine industries," Working Papers, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation 271, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Timothy C. Haab & John C. Whitehead, 2013. "What do Environmental and Resource Economists Think? Results from a Survey of AERE Members," Working Papers, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University 13-19, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Glenn Sheriff & Kelly B. Maguire, 2013. "Ranking Distributions of Environmental Outcomes Across Population Groups," NCEE Working Paper Series, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency 201304, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Aug 2013.
- Christine J. Richmond & Irene Yackovlev & Shu-Chun S. Yang, 2013. "Investing Volatile Oil Revenues in Capital-Scarce Economies," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 13/147, International Monetary Fund.
- Delzeit, Ruth & Klepper, Gernot & Lange, Mareike, 2013. "Fracking, globale Energiemärkte und die zukünftige Klimapolitik," Kiel Policy Brief, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW) 64, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).