Report NEP-ENE-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/7761 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Delavari, Majid & Gandali Alikhani, Nadiya, 2013. "The Dynamic Effects of Crude Oil and Natural Gas Prices on Iran's Methanol," MPRA Paper 49733, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund. Middle East and Central Asia Dept., 2013. "Libya," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/151, International Monetary Fund.
- M. Scott Taylor & Juan Moreno Cruz, 2013. "Appendix to "A Spatial Approach to Energy Economics"," Working Papers 2013-18, Department of Economics, University of Calgary.
- Stephen Lecourt, 2013. "EU ETS Phase 3 benchmarks: Implications and potential flaws," Working Papers 1305, Chaire Economie du Climat.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2013. "Modified Ramsey Discounting for Climate Change," Working Paper Series 6313, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Jorgensen, Ole Hagen, 2013. "Efficiency and equity implications of oil windfalls in Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6597, The World Bank.
- Rashid, Abdul & Kocaaslan, Ozge Kandemir, 2013. "Does Energy Consumption Volatility Affect Real GDP Volatility? An Empirical Analysis for the UK," MPRA Paper 49580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kristöfel, Christa & Morawetz, Ulrich & Schmid, Erwin, 2013. "Empirical Analysis of Biomass and Energy Price Volatility," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156148, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Eleni Stathopoulou & Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2013. "Corruption, Entry and Pollution," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/21, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Zeting LIU, 2013. "La politique d’innovation chinoise face au défi de la transition énergétique China's innovation policy and the challenge of energy transition: the case of photovoltaic and wind turbine industries," Working Papers 271, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Timothy C. Haab & John C. Whitehead, 2013. "What do Environmental and Resource Economists Think? Results from a Survey of AERE Members," Working Papers 13-19, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Glenn Sheriff & Kelly B. Maguire, 2013. "Ranking Distributions of Environmental Outcomes Across Population Groups," NCEE Working Paper Series 201304, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Aug 2013.
- Christine J. Richmond & Irene Yackovlev & Shu-Chun S. Yang, 2013. "Investing Volatile Oil Revenues in Capital-Scarce Economies," IMF Working Papers 13/147, International Monetary Fund.
- Delzeit, Ruth & Klepper, Gernot & Lange, Mareike, 2013. "Fracking, globale Energiemärkte und die zukünftige Klimapolitik," Kiel Policy Brief 64, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).