Report NEP-ENE-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe Aghion & Antoine Dechezleprêtre & David Hemous & Ralf Martin & John Van Reenen, 2012. "Carbon Taxes, Path Dependency and Directed Technical Change: Evidence from the Auto Industry," Working Papers 2012.99, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Giorgio Gualberti & Luis Filipe Martins & Morgan Bazilian, 2012. "An Econometric Analysis of the Effectiveness of Development Finance for the Energy Sector," Working Papers 2012.100, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Mohaddes, K. & Pesaran, M.H., 2013. "One Hundred Years of Oil Income and the Iranian Economy: A curse or a Blessing," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1302, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Eduardo López & Ercio Muñoz, 2012. "Precio del Petróleo: Tensiones Geopolíticas y Eventos de Oferta," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 680, Central Bank of Chile.
- Ping-Yu Chen & Chia-Lin Chang & Chi-Chung Chen & Michael McAleer, 2013. "Modelling the Effects of Oil Prices on Global Fertilizer Prices and Volatility," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-024/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kuper, Gerard & Mulder, Machiel, 2013. "Cross-border infrastructure constraints, regulatory measures and economic integration of the Dutch - German gas market," Research Report 13001-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2013. "Renewable energy consumption and economic efficiency: Evidence from European countries," MPRA Paper 44136, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:aue:wpaper:1302 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Enrica De Cian & Samuel Carrara & Massimo Tavoni, 2012. "Innovation Benefits from Nuclear Phase-out: Can they Compensate the Costs?," Working Papers 2012.96, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- François Lévêque, 2013. "Estimating the costs of nuclear power: benchmarks and uncertainties," Working Papers hal-00782190, HAL.
- Ibon Galarraga & Luis M. Abadie & Alberto Ansuategi, 2013. "Economic Efficiency, Environmental Effectiveness and Political Feasibility of Energy Efficiency Rebates: The Case of the Spanish Energy Efficiency Renove Plan," Working Papers 2013-05, BC3.
- Antoine Bommier & François Le Grand, 2013. "A Robust Approach to Risk Aversion," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 13/172, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Boukary OUEDRAOGO & Mamoudou HASSANE, 2013. "Co-intégration et causalité entre PIB, emploi et consommation d’énergie: évidence empirique sur les pays de l’UEMOA," Cahiers du GREThA 2013-05, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Elisabetta Allevi & Giorgia Oggioni & Rossana Riccardi & Marco Rocco, 2013. "A spatial competitive analysis: the carbon leakage effect on the cement industry under the European Emissions Trading Scheme," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 899, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Goeschl, Timo & Heyen, Daniel & Moreno-Cruz, Juan, 2013. "The Intergenerational Transfer of Solar Radiation Management Capabilities and Atmospheric Carbon Stocks," Working Papers 540, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Paramita Sinha & Maureen L. Cropper, 2013. "The Value of Climate Amenities: Evidence from US Migration Decisions," NBER Working Papers 18756, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.