Report NEP-ENE-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miyuki Taniguchi, 2013. "The Impact of Liberalization on the Production of Electricity in Japan," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2012-027, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Hélène Joachain & Frédéric Klopfert, 2013. "Smart meters as an opportunity to motivate households for energy savings? Designing innovative policy instruments based on the coupling of smart meters and non-financial incentives," Working Papers CEB 13-008, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Aurelio Volpe & Stefania Pelizzari & Gelsomina Catalano, 2012. "The European market for eco-building products," CSIL reports EU23, Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL).
- Matthew J. Holian & Matthew E. Kahn, 2013. "The Rise of the Low Carbon Consumer City," NBER Working Papers 18735, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hossein Mirshojaeian Hosseini & Shinji Kaneko, 2013. "Fuel Conservation Effect of Energy Subsidy Reform in Iran," IDEC DP2 Series 3-1, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Klumpp, Tilman & Su, Xuejuan, 2013. "Strategic Investments under Open Access: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 2013-2, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/10862 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gawel, Erik & Purkus, Alexandra, 2013. "Promoting the market and system integration of renewable energies through premium schemes: A case study of the German market premium," UFZ Discussion Papers 4/2013, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Schönberger, Philipp, 2013. "Municipalities as key actors of German renewable energy governance: An analysis of opportunities, obstacles, and multi-level influences," Wuppertal Papers 186, Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy.
- Lina Escobar Rangel & François Lévêque, 2012. "Revisiting the cost escalation curse of nuclear power: New lessons from the French experience," Working Papers hal-00780566, HAL.
- Gawel, Erik & Strunz, Sebastian & Lehmann, Paul, 2013. "Polit-ökonomische Grenzen des Emissionshandels und ihre Implikationen für die klima- und energiepolitische Instrumentenwahl," UFZ Discussion Papers 2/2013, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- A. Talha Yalta, 2013. "Small Sample Bootstrap Inference of Level Relationships in the Presence of Autocorrelated Errors: A Large Scale Simulation Study and an Application in Energy Demand," Working Papers 1301, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Almut E. D. Veraart & Luitgard A. M. Veraart, 2013. "Risk premia in energy markets," CREATES Research Papers 2013-02, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Marcelo Bianconi & Joe A. Yoshino, 2013. "Risk Factors and Value at Risk in Publicly Trades Companies of the Nonrenewable Energy Sector," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0773, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Ping-Yu Chen & Chia-Lin Chang & Chi-Chung Chen & Michael McAleer, 2013. "Modelling the Effects of Oil Prices on Global Fertilizer Prices and Volatility," KIER Working Papers 844, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Ratti, Ronald A & Vespignani, Joaquin L., 2012. "Crude Oil Prices and Liquidity, the BRIC and G3 countries," MPRA Paper 44049, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haufler, Andreas & Mardan, Mohammed, 2013. "Cross-border loss offset can fuel tax competition," Discussion Papers in Economics 14362, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Carlsson, Mattias, 2012. "Bioenergy from the Swedish forest sector," Department of Economics publications 9117, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Chrz, Stepan & Hruby, Zdenek & Janda, Karel & Kristoufek, Ladislav, 2013.
"Provazanost trhu potravin, biopaliv a fosilnich paliv
[Interconnections within food, biofuel, and fossil fuel markets]," MPRA Paper 43958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yuyu Chen & Ginger Zhe Jin & Naresh Kumar & Guang Shi, 2013. "Gaming in Air Pollution Data? Lessons from China," NBER Working Papers 18729, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kimitaka Nishitani & Nurul Jannah & Hardinsyah Ridwan & Shinji Kaneko, 2013. "The Influence of Voluntary and Mandatory Environmental Performance on Financial Performance: An Empirical Study of Indonesian Firms," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-01, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- SCHMITZ Frédéric, 2012. "Evolution des émissions de CO2 liées aux déplacements domicile-travail des frontaliers travaillant au Luxembourg," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2012-37, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Paul Eckerstorfer & Ronald Wendner, 2013. "Asymmetric and Non-atmospheric Consumption Externalities, and Efficient Consumption Taxation," Economics working papers 2013-01, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Gren, Ing-Marie, 2012. "Economic value of land use for carbon sequestration," Department of Economics publications 9328, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Furukawa, Yuichi & Takarada, Yasuhiro, 2013. "Technological change and international interaction in environmental policies," MPRA Paper 44047, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Comerford (University of Edinburgh), 2013. "A balance of questions: what can we ask of climate change economics?," ESE Discussion Papers 216, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Richard S. J. Tol & Kenneth J. Arrow & Maureen L. Cropper & Christian Gollier & Ben Groom & Geoffrey M. Heal & Richard G. Newell & William D. Nordhaus & Robert S. Pindyck & William A. Pizer & Paul R. , 2013. "How Should Benefits and Costs Be Discounted in an Intergenerational Context?," Working Paper Series 5613, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.