Report NEP-ENE-2012-07-29This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Burtraw, Dallas & Fraas, Art & Palmer, Karen & Richardson, Nathan, 2012. "Comments on EPA’s proposed Carbon Pollution Standard for New Power Plants," Discussion Papers dp-12-31, Resources For the Future.
- Sherzod Tashpulatov & Lubomir Lizal, 2012. "Can Producers Apply a Capacity Cutting Strategy to Increase Prices? The Case of the England and Wales Electricity Market," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp465, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Sadowska, M. & Willems, Bert, 2012. "Market Integration and Economic Efficiency at Conflict? Commitments in the Swedish Interconnectors Case," Discussion Paper 2012-027, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Yuzuru Miyata & Shuai Han, 2011. "Renewable Energies and Low-Carbon Society: Application of CGE Model to Toyohashi City in Japan," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1639, European Regional Science Association.
- ISHIKAWA Yoshifumi & NAKAMURA Ryohei & MATSUMOTO Akira, 2012. "Economic Effects of Installing Renewable Energy in the Tohoku Region:Analyses of mega solar and wind power generation using the interregional IO table (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 12014, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2012-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thais Carvalho & Carlos Bacha, 2011. "Analysis of the structure and location of charcoal production in Brazil - time period from 1980 to 2007," ERSA conference papers ersa10p513, European Regional Science Association.
- Gervasio Santos & Eduardo Haddad & Geoffrey Hewings, 2011. "Energy Policy and Regional Inequalities in the Brazilian Economy," ERSA conference papers ersa10p157, European Regional Science Association.
- Rosa María Armenta Vergara & Carlos Alberto Barreto Nieto & William Orlando Prieto Bustos, 2012. "Medición de la eficiencia del uso de las regalías petroleras: una aplicación del análisis envolvente de datos," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 009819, UNIVERSIDAD CATOLICA DE COLOMBIA.
- Spiller, Elisheba & Stephens, Heather M. & Timmins, Christopher & Smith, Allison, 2012. "Does the Substitutability of Public Transit Affect Commuters’ Response to Gasoline Price Changes?," Discussion Papers dp-12-29, Resources For the Future.
- Hiroyuki Shibusawa & Takafumi Sugawara, 2011. "Evaluating the Economic Impacts of Technological Innovation in the Automobile Industry: The Input-Output Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa10p519, European Regional Science Association.
- Karst Geurs & Henk Meurs, 2011. "The Dutch national road pricing scheme: review of appraisal studies and impacts for the Dutch car market and the environment," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1438, European Regional Science Association.
- Ferreira, Susana & Akay, Alpaslan & Brereton, Finbarr & Cuñado, Juncal & Martinsson, Peter & Moro, Mirko, 2012. "Life Satisfaction and Air Quality in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 6732, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kapnang, Herrman Brice, 2012.
"Arbitrage croissance économique et pollution environnementale : cas de la chine (1960-2008)
[Economic growth and environmental pollution: the case of china (1960-2008)]," MPRA Paper 39965, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Y.-H. Henry & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2012. "Economic implications of reducing carbon emissions from energy use and industrial processes in Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6135, The World Bank.
- Gunter Stephan & Georg Müller-Fürstenberger, 2012. "Global Warming, Technology Transfer and Trade in Carbon Energy: Challenge or Threat?," Diskussionsschriften dp1206, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Stefan Boeters & Johannes Bollen, 2012. "Fossil Fuel Supply, Leakage and the Effectiveness of Border Measures in Climate Policy," CPB Discussion Paper 215, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Sugino, Makoto & Arimura, Toshi H. & Morgenstern, Richard, 2012. "The Impact on Japanese Industry of Alternative Carbon Mitigation Policies," Discussion Papers dp-12-17, Resources For the Future.
- Tran, Ngoc Bich & Ley, Eduardo, 2012. "Green prices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6131, The World Bank.
- Schmidt, Robert C. & Strausz, Roland, 2011. "The Timing of Climate Agreements under Multiple Externalities," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 366, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.