Report NEP-ENE-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Marie-Hélène Hubert & Michel Moreaux & Linda Nøstbakken, 2012. "Do Biofuel Mandates Raise Food Prices?," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201214, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Bhanumurthy, N. R. & Das, Surajit & Bose, Sukanya, 2012. "Oil Price Shock, Pass-through Policy and its Impact on India," Working Papers 12/99, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Greco, Giulio, 2012. "Ownership structures, corporate governance and earnings management in the European Oil Industry," MPRA Paper 37198, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tolga Omay & Mubariz Hasanov & Nuri Uçar, 2012. "Energy Consumption and Economic Growth: Evidence from Nonlinear Panel Cointegration and Causality Tests," Hacettepe University Department of Economics Working Papers 20130, Hacettepe University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:62778 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ivan Faiella & Luciano Lavecchia, 2012. "Costs and benefits of relaunching nuclear energy in Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 114, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Francisca Guedes de Oliveira & Alexandra Leitão, 2012. "Cultural and Political Determinants of Air Quality," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 01, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).
- William Walker, 2012. "The Transitional Costs of Sectoral Reallocation: Evidence from the Clean Air Act and the Workforce," Working Papers 12-02, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Bowen, Alex, 2012. "'Green'growth,'green'jobs and labor markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5990, The World Bank.
- Karsten Neuhoff & Anne Schopp & Rodney Boyd & Kateryna Stelmakh & Alexander Vasa, 2012. "Banking of Surplus Emissions Allowances: Does the Volume Matter?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1196, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Heindl, Peter & Löschel, Andreas, 2012. "Designing emissions trading in practice general considerations and experiences from the EU Emissions Trading Scheme (EU ETS)," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-009, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Vicente Medina Martínez & Ángel Pardo Tornero & Roberto Pascual, 2012. "The timeline of trading fricions in the European Carbon Market," Working Papers. Serie AD 2012-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Pauline Lacour & Jean-Christophe Simon, 2011. "Developing economies in the current climate regime : new prospects for resilience and sustainability ? The case of CDM projects in Asia," Post-Print halshs-00676809, HAL.
- Massier, Philipp & Römer, Daniel, 2012. "On the Obligation to Provide Environmental Information in the 21st Century – Empirical Evidence from Germany," Working Papers 0524, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Dennis Best & Ellina Levina, 2012. "Facing China's Coal Future: Prospects and Challenges for Carbon Capture and Storage," IEA Energy Papers 2012/5, OECD Publishing.
- Schröer, Sebastian, 2012. "Policy options for climate policy in the residential building sector: The case of Germany," HWWI Research Papers 117, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Kai A. Konrad & Marcel Thum, 2011. "Unilateral Action and Negotiations about Climate Policy," Working Papers unilateral_action_and_neg, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Hoel, Michael, 2012. "Second-best Climate Policy," Memorandum 04/2012, Oslo University, Department of Economics.