Report NEP-ENE-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "The effect of energy consumption on countries’ economic efficiency: a conditional robust non parametric approach," MPRA Paper 28692, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Trevor Houser & Shashank Mohan & Ian Hoffman, 2010. "Assessing the American Power Act: The Economic, Employment, Energy Security, and Environmental Impact of Senator Kerry and Senator Lieberman's Discussion Draft," Policy Briefs PB10-12, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Stephan Schaeffler & Christoph Weber, 2011. "The Cost of Equity of Network Operators - Empirical Evidence and Regulatory Practice," EWL Working Papers 1101, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Jun 2012.
- Perini Praveena Sri, 2010. "The Electric energy-water nexus: Managing the seasonal linkages of fresh water use in energy sector for sustainable future," Working Papers 2010-017, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Perini Praveena Sri, 2010. "Econometric Approach to Water Use Estimation in Power Plants," Working Papers 2010-019, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Michael Joos, 2010. "Zum Verhältnis von Markt- und Gemeinwohlorientierung: Die Auswirkungen der EU-Liberalisierungsinitiativen auf die Sektoren Elektrizität und Eisenbahn in Österreich," Working Papers of the Vienna Institute for European integration research (EIF) 4, Institute for European integration research (EIF).
- Kingston, Kato Gogo, 2011. "The Dilemma of Minerals Dependent Economy: The case of Foreign Direct Investment and Pollution in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 28603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kingston, Kato Gogo, 2010. "Shell Oil Company in Nigeria: Impediment or Catalyst of Socio-Economic Development?," MPRA Paper 28608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Markus Bruckner & Antonio Ciccone & Andrea Tesei, 2011. "Oil Price Shocks, Income, and Democracy," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-11, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- B. Sudhakara Reddy & P. Balachandra, 2010. "Dynamics of urban mobility: A Comparative analysis of megacities of India," Working Papers 2010-023, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Asproudis, Elias, 2011. "Trade union structure with environmental concern and firms' technological choice," MPRA Paper 28767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Heintz & Heidi Garrett-Peltier & Ben Zipperer, 2011. "New Jobs — Cleaner Air: Employment Effects Under Planned Changes to the EPA’s Air Pollution Rules," Published Studies ceres_peri_feb11, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Jie He, 2011. "Economic Determinants for China's Industrial SO2 Emission: Reduced vs. Structural form and the role of international trade," Working Papers halshs-00564688, HAL.
- Jie He, 2011. "Environmental impacts of international trade: the case of industrial emission of Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) in Chinese provinces," Working Papers halshs-00564702, HAL.
- Andrade, André luiz, 2010.
"Un analisis de la relacion entre economía, energía y medio ambiente
[An analysis of the relationship between economy, energy and environment]," MPRA Paper 28744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrade, André Luiz & MATTEI, LM, 2010.
"O trinômio economia, energia e meio ambiente
[The triplet economy, energy and environment]," MPRA Paper 28743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xiao, Junji & Ju, Heng, 2011. "The impacts of air-pollution motivated automobile consumption tax adjustments of China," MPRA Paper 27743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Greenstone & John A. List & Chad Syverson, 2011. "The Effects of Environmental Regulation on the Competiveness of U.S. Manufacturing," Working Papers 11-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Mariam Camarero & Yurena Mendoza & Javier Ordoñez, 2011. "Re-examining Emissions. Is Assessing Convergence Meaningless?," Working Papers 1104, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- M. Fadaee & L. Lambertini, 2011. "Using Auctions for Pollution Rights as Indirect Incentives for Investments in Green Technologies," Working Papers wp729, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Nelly Exbrayat & Carl Gaigné & Stéphane Riou, 2011. "Taxe carbone globale, effet taille de marché et mobilité des ﬁrmes," Post-Print halshs-00565146, HAL.
- Rainer Holst & Xiaohua Yu & Carola Grün, 2011. "Climate Change, Risk and Grain Production in China," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 68, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Viviani, Carlo, 2010. "The Italian Position in the Energy and Climate Change Negotiations," MPRA Paper 28679, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shingo Kimura & Jesús Antón, 2011. "Risk Management in Agriculture in Australia," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 39, OECD Publishing.
- Jeffrey J. Schott & Meera Fickling, 2010. "Revisiting the NAFTA Agenda on Climate Change," Policy Briefs PB10-19, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Richard J. Smith, 2010. "The Road to a Climate Change Agreement Runs Through Montreal," Policy Briefs PB10-21, Peterson Institute for International Economics.