Report NEP-ENE-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ansgar Belke & Christian Dreger & Frauke de Haan, 2010. "Energy Consumption and Economic Growth – New Insights into the Cointegration Relationship," Ruhr Economic Papers 0190, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Task Force of the Monetary Policy Committee of the ESCB, 2010. "Energy markets and the euro area macroeconomy," Occasional Paper Series 113, European Central Bank.
- Ralf Martin, 2010. "Why is the US so Energy Intensive? Evidence from US Multinationals in the UK," CEP Discussion Papers dp0965, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Decker, Thomas & Zapilko, Marina & Menrad, Klaus, 2009. "Purchase Behaviour Related To Heating Systems In Germany With Special Consideration Of Consumers' Ecological Attitudes," Conference Papers 91300, University of Weihenstephan-Triesdorf, Straubing Centre of Science.
- Arjun Bhattacharya & O’Neil Rane, 2010. "Why is Dead DEDA Still Alive?," Working Papers id:2624, eSocialSciences.
- Jörg Peters & Colin Vance & Marek Harsdorff, 2010. "Rural Electrification and Manufacturing Firm Performance in Benin – An Ex-Ante Impact Assessment," Ruhr Economic Papers 0189, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Jörg Peters & Colin Vance, 2010. "Rural Electrification and Fertility – Evidence from Côte d’Ivoire," Ruhr Economic Papers 0191, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Juan Rosellón & Zdenka Mysliková & Eric Zenón, 2010. "Incentives for Transmission Investment in the PJM Electricity Market: FTRs or Regulation (or Both?)," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1026, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:105 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Skribans, Valerijs, 2010.
"Latvijas energosektora sistēmdinamikas prognozēšanas modeļa izstrāde
[System dynamic model development for the Latvian energy sector]," MPRA Paper 23666, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Hogan & Juan Rosellón & Ingo Vogelsang, 2010. "Toward a Combined Merchant-Regulatory Mechanism for Electricity Transmission Expansion," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1025, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Dagobert L. Brito & Juan Rosellón, 2010. "Lumpy Investment in Regulated Natural Gas Pipelines: An Application of the Theory of the Second Best," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1024, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ibrahim Abada & Olivier Massol, 2010. "Security of supply in the European Gas Market A model-based analysis," EconomiX Working Papers 2010-13, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Hauer, Grant & Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & Jagodzinski, Robert, 2010. "A Net Present Value Model of Natural Gas Exploitation in Northern Alberta: An Analysis of Land Values in Woodland Caribou Ranges," Project Report Series 91422, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Peeters, Marga, 2010. "The changing pattern in international trade and capital flows of the Gulf cooperation council countries in comparison with other oil-exporting countries," MPRA Paper 23539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:gbl:wpaper:201002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Travaglini, Guido, 2010. "Dynamic Econometric Testing of Climate Change and of its Causes," MPRA Paper 23600, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kala Krishna, 2010. "Limiting Emissions and Trade: Some Basic Ideas," NBER Working Papers 16147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00496770_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lundgren, Tommy & Marklund, Per-Olov, 2010. "Climate Policy and Profit Efficiency," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2010/12, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2010. "Copenhagen and Beyond: Reflections on China's Stance and Responses," Economics Study Area Working Papers 111, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Stephen P. Holland, 2010. "Spillovers from Climate Policy," NBER Working Papers 16158, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tol, Richard S. J. & Anthoff, David, 2010. "Climate Policy under Fat-Tailed Risk: An Application of FUND," Papers WP348, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).