Report NEP-ENE-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ansgar Belke & Christian Dreger & Frauke de Haan, 2010. "Energy Consumption and Economic Growth: New Insights into the Cointegration Relationship," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1017, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:bre:polbrf:426 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- McNair, Ben J. & Bennett, Jeff & Hensher, David A., 2010. "Households’ Willingness to Pay for Undergrounding Electricity and Telecommunications Wires," MPRA Paper 23164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoshida, Jiro & Sugiura, Ayako, 2010. "Which “Greenness” is Valued? Evidence from Green Condominiums in Tokyo," MPRA Paper 23124, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Jun 2010.
- Cui, Jingbo & Lapan, Harvey E. & Moschini, GianCarlo & Cooper, Joseph, 2010. "Welfare Impacts of Alternative Biofuel and Energy Policies," Staff General Research Papers, Iowa State University, Department of Economics 31618, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Lippi & Andrea Nobili, 2010. "Oil and the Macroeconomy: A Quantitative Structural Analysis," EIEF Working Papers Series, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF) 1009, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Apr 2010.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00490975_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00490448_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Xie Xuxuan & Wu Dan, 2010. "Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Ground-Level Ozone Control in and Around Beijing," EEPSEA Research Report, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA) rr2010031, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Mar 2010.
- Item repec:kie:kieliw:1619 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Kataria, Mitesh & Krupnick, Alan & Lampi, Elina & Lofgren, Asa & Qin, Ping & Chung, Susie & Sterner, Thomas, 2010. "Paying for Mitigation: A Multiple Country Study," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-10-12-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Goeree, Jacob & Holt, Charles & Myers, Erica & Palmer, Karen & Shobe, William, 2010. "Price Discovery in Emissions Permit Auctions," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-10-32, Resources For the Future.
- Bezabih, Mintewab & Chambwera, Muyeye & Stage, Jesper, 2010. "Climate Change, Total Factor Productivity, and the Tanzanian Economy: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-10-14-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/27939/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore