Report NEP-ENE-2009-05-09This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kitov, Ivan & Kitov, Oleg, 2009. "A fair price for motor fuel in the United States," MPRA Paper 15039, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Astrid Cullmann, 2009. "Benchmarking and Firm Heterogeneity in Electricity Distribution: A Latent Class Analysis of Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 881, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- R. Fischer & R. Palma-Behnke & J. Guevara-Cedeño, 2009. "Conflict Resolution in the Electricity Sector - The Experts Panel of Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 260, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Arshad Khan, Muhammad & Ahmed, Usman, 2009. "Energy Demand in Pakistan: A Disaggregate Analysis," MPRA Paper 15056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Onour, Ibrahim, 2009. "Natural Gas markets:How Sensitive to Crude Oil Price Changes?," MPRA Paper 14937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Pablo Montero & Matti Liski., 2009. "On Coase and Hotelling," Documentos de Trabajo 351, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Jagers, Sverker C. & Löfgren, Åsa & Stripple, Johannes, 2009. "Attitudes to Personal Carbon Allowances: The effect of trust in politicians, perceived fairness and ideology," Working Papers in Economics 360, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Baldursson, Fridrik M. & Fehr, Nils-Henrik M. von der, 2009. "Price volatility and risk exposure: on the interaction of quota and product markets," MPRA Paper 14994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Djamel Kirat & Ibrahim Ahamada, 2009. "The impact of the European Union Emission Trading Scheme on electricity generation sectors," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00378317, HAL.
- ISHIKAWA Jota & OKUBO Toshihiro, 2009. "Greenhouse-Gas Emission Controls and International Carbon Leakage through Trade Liberalization," Discussion papers 09008, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Gorecki, Paul & Lyons, Sean & Tol, Richard S. J., 2009. "EU Climate Change Policy 2013-2020: Thoughts on Property Rights and Market Choices," Papers WP292, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Item repec:isu:genres:13063 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sanjay Vashist, 2009. "CBDR Principle and Recent Developments at the UNFCCC Ensuring Fairness to Developing Countries," Working Papers id:1902, eSocialSciences.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2009. "Intra- and Extra-Union Flexibility in Meeting the European Union's Emission Reduction Targets," Papers WP290, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Tol, Richard S. J. & Commins, Nicola & Crilly, Niamh & Lyons, Sean & Morgenroth, Edgar, 2009. "Towards Regional Environmental Accounts for Ireland," Papers WP293, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).