Report NEP-ENE-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anthoff, David & Tol, Richard S. J. & Yohe, Gary W., 2009. "Discounting for Climate Change," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-15, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Humberto Llavador & John E. Roemer & Joaquim Silvestre, 2009. "Intergenerational Justice when Future Worlds Are Uncertain," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1692, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John E. Roemer, 2009. "The Ethics of Distribution in a Warming Planet," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1693, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Anger, Niels & Dixon, Alistair & Livengood, Erich, 2009. "Interactions of Reduced Deforestation and the Carbon Market: The Role of Market Regulations and Future Commitments," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-001, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Paul Klemperer, 2009. "What is the Top Priority on Climate Change?," Economics Papers 2009-W01, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Harold Houba & Hans Kremers, 2009. "Environmental Damage and Price Taking Behaviour by Firms and Consumers," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-029/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Benchekroun, H. & Ray Chaudhuri, A., 2009. "On Cleaner Technologies in a Transboundary Pollution Game," Discussion Paper 2009-23, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Doranova, Asel & Costa, Ionara & Duysters, Geert, 2009. "Knowledge Base Determinants of Technology Sourcing in the Clean Development Mechanism Projects," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 015, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Bleischwitz, Raimund & Bader, Nikolas & Dannemand, Per & Nygaard, Anne, 2008. "EU Policies and Cluster Development of Hydrogen Communities," MPRA Paper 14501, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aldave, Iván & García-Peñalosa, Cecilia, 2009. "Education, Corruption and the Natural Resource Curse," Working Papers 2009-005, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Dilan Ölcer & Helmut Reisen, 2009. "Extracting More From EITI," OECD Development Centre Policy Insights 88, OECD Publishing.
- Löschel, Andreas & Oberndorfer, Ulrich, 2009. "Oil and Unemployment in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-136, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Miguel Andrés Espinosa Farfán, 2009. "Una aproximación al problema de optimalidad y eficiencia en el sector eléctrico colombiano," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 005402, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Neuhoff, K., 2009. "Implementing the EU Renewables Directive," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0913, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pollitt, M.G. & Stern, J., 2009. "Human Resource Constraints for Electricity Regulation in Developing Countries: Has Anything Changed?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0914, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.