Report NEP-ENE-2008-12-21This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bhattacharya, Jyotirmoy, 2008. "Oil Shocks: How Destabilizing are they?," MPRA Paper 12116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rafael Di Tella & Juan Dubra & Robert MacCulloch, 2008. "A Resource Belief-Curse? Oil and Individualism," NBER Working Papers 14556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernhard G. Gunter, 2008. "Mineral Extraction in Bangladesh: Some Fundamental Reform Suggestions," Bangladesh Development Research Working Paper Series (BDRWPS), Bangladesh Development Research Center (BDRC) BDRWPS No. 3, Bangladesh Development Research Center (BDRC).
- M. Florio & R. Brau & R. Doronzo, 2008. "Gas industry reforms and consumers' prices in the European Union," Working Paper CRENoS, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia 200816, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Anonymous, 2008. "The 30-Year Challenge: Agriculture's Strategic Role in Feeding and Fueling a Growing World," Issue Reports, Farm Foundation 45719, Farm Foundation.
- Stéphane Hallegatte & Fanny Henriet & Jan Corfee-Morlot, 2008. "The Economics of Climate Change Impacts and Policy Benefits at City Scale: A Conceptual Framework," OECD Environment Working Papers, OECD Publishing 4, OECD Publishing.
- Boriss Siliverstovs & Rainald Ötsch & Claudia Kemfert & Carlo Jaeger & Armin Haas & Hans Kremers, 2008. "Climate Change and Modelling of Extreme Temperatures in Switzerland," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 840, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Green, Kesten C & Armstrong, J Scott & Soon, Willie, 2008. "Benchmark forecasts for climate change," MPRA Paper 12163, University Library of Munich, Germany.