Report NEP-ENE-2008-07-30This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Birur, Dileep & Hertel, Thomas & Tyner, Wally, 2008. "Impact of Biofuel Production on World Agricultural Markets: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," GTAP Working Papers 2413, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Jean-Jacques MALFAIT (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Guillaume PAJOT (Macaulay Institute), 2008. "Carbon sequestration and the forest sector: Implementing an additional project based on wood products in the construction sector," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-16, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Szymon Borak & Rafał Weron, 2008. "A semiparametric factor model for electricity forward curve dynamics," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-050, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Frank Convery & Christian De Perthuis & Denny Ellerman, 2008. "The European Carbon Market In Action: Lessons From The First Trading Period. Interim Report," Working Papers 0802, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Nguyen Manh Hung & Nguyen Van Quyen, 2008. "Exhaustible Resources, Technology Transition, And Endogenous Fertility in an Overlapping - Generations Model," Working Papers 16, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Meghan McGuinness & A. Denny Ellerman, 2008. "The Effects of Interactions between Federal and State Climate Policies," Working Papers 0804, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Xiaochun Zhang & John E. Parsons, 2008. "Market Power and Electricity Market Reform in Northeast China," Working Papers 0801, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Vincent Rious & Jean-Michel Glachant & Yannick Perez & Philippe Dessante, 2008. "The Diversity of Design of TSOs," Working Papers 0805, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Jean-Jacques MALFAIT (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Guillaume PAJOT (Macaulay Institute), 2008. "Carbon sequestration in forestry: rotation lengths, wood products and carbon storage optimisation (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-19, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Jing Dai & Yannick Phulpin & Vincent Rious & Damien Ernst, 2008. "How Compatible is Perfect Competition with Transmission Loss Allocation Methods?," Post-Print hal-00300388, HAL.
- Ian Keay, 2008. "Resource Intensive Production and Aggregate Economic Performance," Working Papers 1176, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Shannon Pendergast & Judith Clarke & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2008. "Corruption, Development and the Curse of Natural Resources," Working Papers 2008-10, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Hong, Seung Hyun & Wagner, Martin, 2008. "Nonlinear Cointegration Analysis and the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Economics Series 224, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Leonid Kogan & Dmitry Livdan & Amir Yaron, 2008. "Oil Futures Prices in a Production Economy With Investment Constraints," Working Papers 0803, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Elodie Brahic & Jean-Michel Salles, 2008. "La question de l’équité dans l’allocation initiale des permis d’émission dans le cadre des politiques de prévention du changement climatique : Une étude quasi-expérimentale," Working Papers 08-11, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jul 2008.