Report NEP-ENE-2008-06-07This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oberndorfer, Ulrich, 2008. "Returns and Volatility of Eurozone Energy Stocks," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-017, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Sathaye, Jayant A. & Anger, Niels, 2008. "Reducing Deforestation and Trading Emissions: Economic Implications for the post-Kyoto Carbon Market," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-016, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Pillai N., Vijayamohanan, 2008. "Forecasting Demand for Electricity: Some Methodological Issues and an Analysis," MPRA Paper 8899, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krishna Chaitanya V., 2007. "Rapid Economic Growth & Industrialization in India, China & Brazil: At What Cost?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp897, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- François Lescaroux & Valérie Mignon, 2008. "On the Influence of Oil Prices on Economic Activity and Other Macroeconomic and Financial Variables," Working Papers 2008-05, CEPII research center.
- Gregor Zoettl, 2008. "Investment decisions in Liberalized Electricity Markets: A framework of Peak Load Pricing with strategic firms," Working Paper Series in Economics 38, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Lars Lindholt, 2008. "Maximizing the discounted tax revenue in a mature oil province," Discussion Papers 544, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Horst Siebert, 2008. "Rules for the Global Environment," Kiel Working Papers 1422, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bart Los & Bart Verspagen, 2008. "Localized Innovation, Localized Diffusion and the Environment: An Analysis of CO2 Emission Reductions by Passenger Cars, 2000-2007," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20080527, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.