Report NEP-ENE-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karen Mayor & Richard S. J. Tol, 2008. "Aviation and the Environment in the Context of the EU-US Open Skies Agreement," Papers WP240, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Karen Mayor & Richard S. J. Tol, 2008. "Scenarios of Carbon Dioxide Emissions from Aviation," Papers WP244, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bazhanov, Andrei & Tyukhov, Igor, 2008.
"Энергетическая Стратегия России И Развитие Возобновляемой Энергетики
[Russian Energy Strategy and development of renewable power indust," MPRA Paper 8804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lippi, Francesco & Nobili, Andrea, 2008. "Oil and the Macroeconomy: A Structural VAR Analysis with Sign Restrictions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6830, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karen Mayor & Richard S. J. Tol, 2008. "European Climate Policy and Aviation Emissions," Papers WP241, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Crampes, Claude & Moreaux, Michel, 2008. "Pumping Water to Compete in Electricity Markets," IDEI Working Papers 507, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Pillai N., Vijayamohanan, 2008. "Strengthening Infrastructure: Power Sector Reforms- Some Viable Proposals For Kerala," MPRA Paper 8869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ben Lockwood & John Whalley, 2008. "Carbon Motivated Border Tax Adjustments: Old Wine in Green Bottles?," NBER Working Papers 14025, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthieu CLEMENT (GREThA-GRES) & André MEUNIE (GREThA-GRES), 2008. "Economic Growth, inequality and environment quality: An empirical analysis applied to developing and transition countries," Cahiers du GRES 2008-10, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Eduardo Mendes & Les Oxley & Marco Reale, 2008. "Some New Approaches to Forecasting the Price of Electricity: A Study of Californian Market," Working Papers in Economics 08/05, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- David Campbell & Matthias Klaes, 2008. "What Niklas Luhmann might have said of carbon trading," SCEME Working Papers: Advances in Economic Methodology 024/2008, SCEME.
- Alex Coad & Peter de Haan & Julia Sophie Woersdorfer, 2008. "Consumer support for environmental policies: An application to purchases of green cars," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-035, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Heike Wetzel, 2008. "European Railway Deregulation: The Influence of Regulatory and Environmental Conditions on Efficiency," Working Paper Series in Economics 86, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.