Report NEP-ENE-2008-03-25This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Block, Paul J., 2007. "Integrated management of the Blue Nile Basin in Ethiopia: Hydropower and irrigation modeling," IFPRI discussion papers 700, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Melolinna, Marko, 2008. "Using financial markets information to identify oil supply shocks in a restricted VAR," Research Discussion Papers 9/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Nhemachena, Charles & Hassan, Rashid M., 2007. "Micro-level analysis of farmers' adaptation to climate change in Southern Africa:," IFPRI discussion papers 714, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hertel, Thomas & Rose, Steven & Tol, Richard, 2008. "Land Use in Computable General Equilibrium Models: An Overview," GTAP Working Papers 2595, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Joris MorbÃ©e & Stef Proost, 2008. "Russian market power on the EU gas market: can Gazprom do the same as in Urkaine?," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische StudiÃ«n ces0802, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische StudiÃ«n.
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Xing, Li & Fan, Shenggen & Luo, Xiaopeng, 2007. "Resource abundance and regional development in China:," IFPRI discussion papers 713, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gérard Gaudet & Pierre Lasserre, 2008. "The Efficient Use of Multiple Sources of a Nonrenewable Resource Under Supply Cost Uncertainty," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-08, CIRANO.
- Clemens Heuson, 2008. "Weitzman revisited: Emission standards vs. taxes with uncertain control costs and market power of polluting firms," Discussion Paper Series, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics 299, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Solveig GlomsrÃ¸d & Gang Liu & Taoyuan Wei & Jens B. Aune, 2008. "How well do tree plantations comply with the twin targets of the Clean Development Mechanism? The case of tree plantations in Tanzania," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 534, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Clemens Heuson, 2008. "Emission standards vs. taxes: The case of asymmetric Cournot duopoly and uncertain control costs," Discussion Paper Series, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics 300, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12884 is not listed on IDEAS anymore