Report NEP-ENE-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00260560 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mennel, Tim & Viecens, Maria Fernanda, 2007. "Latin versus European Power: A Tale of Two Market Reforms," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-080, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Matteo Pelagatti & Bruno Bosco & Lucia Parisio & Fabio Baldi, 2007. "A Robust Multivariate Long Run Analysis of European Electricity Prices," Working Papers 2007.103, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ambra Poggi & Massimo Florio, 2007. "Utilities deprivation dynamics and energy sector reforms in Europe," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 60, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Bolívar Pêgo & Carlos àlvares da Silva Campos Neto, 2008. "O PAC e o Setor Elétrico: Desafios para o Abastecimento do Mercado Brasileiro (2007- 2008)," Discussion Papers 1329, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Patrick Kline, 2008. "Understanding Sectoral Labor Market Dynamics: An Equilibrium Analysis of the Oil and Gas Field Services Industry," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1645, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Item repec:ise:isegwp:wp112008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lihong Lu McPhail & Bruce A. Babcock, 2008. "Ethanol, Mandates, and Drought: Insights from a Stochastic Equilibrium Model of the U.S. Corn Market," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 08-wp464, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Beghin, John C. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani & Tokgoz, Simla & Yu, Tun-Hsiang, 2009. "Land Allocation Effects of the Global Ethanol Surge: Predictions from the International FAPRI Model," Staff General Research Papers 12877, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Matthieu Glachant & Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Yann Ménière, 2007. "The Clean Development Mechanism and the International Diffusion of Technologies: An Empirical Study," Working Papers 2007.105, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Valentina Bosetti & Carlo Carraro & Emanuele Massetti, 2008. "Banking Permits: Economic Efficiency and Distributional Effects," Working Papers 2008.1, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ian A. MacKenzie, & Nick Hanley & Tatiana Kornienko, 2008. "A Permit Allocation Contest for a Tradable Pollution Permit Market," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/82, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Miyuki Nagashima & Rob Dellink, 2007. "Technology Spillovers and Stability of International Climate Coalitions," Working Papers 2007.98, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ian A. MacKenzie,, 2008. "On the Sequential Choice of Tradable Permit Allocations," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/83, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Ruslana Palatnik & Mordechai Shechter, 2008. "Can Climate Change Mitigation Policy Benefit the Israeli Economy? A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers 2008.2, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alessandra Sgobbi & Carlo Carraro, 2008. "Climate Change Impacts and Adaptation Strategies In Italy. An Economic Assessment," Working Papers 2008.6, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.