Report NEP-ENE-2008-02-02This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2008. "Using Tax Expenditures to Achieve Energy Policy Goals," NBER Working Papers 13753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00226208 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00189098 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alvaro Cartea & Marcelo G. Figueroa & Helyette Geman, 2008. "Modelling Electricity Prices with Forward Looking Capacity Constraints," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0802, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Torstein Bye & Petter Vegard Hansen, 2008. "How do Spot prices affect aggregate electricity demand?," Discussion Papers 527, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Michael R. King, 2008. "An Overview of Carbon Markets and Emissions Trading: Lessons for Canada," Discussion Papers 08-1, Bank of Canada.
- Jesus Ramos-Martín & Nina Eisenmenger & Heinz Schandl, 2008. "Different trajectories of exosomatic energy metabolism for Brazil, Chile and Venezuela: using the MSIASM approach," Working Papers wpdea0803, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765010775 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nick Johnstone & Ivan Hascic & David Popp, 2008. "Renewable Energy Policies And Technological Innovation: Evidence Based On Patent Counts," NBER Working Papers 13760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andres, Luis & Guasch, Jose Luis & Azumendi, Sebastian Lopez, 2008. "Regulatory governance and sector performance : methodology and evaluation for Electricity distribution in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4494, The World Bank.
- Mario Giampietro & Kozo Mayumi & Jesús Ramos-Martín, 2008. "An application of MSIASM to Chinese exosomatic energy metabolism," Working Papers wpdea0802, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00217811 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zahra Karimi, 2008. "Financing Job Guarantee Schemes by Oil Revenue: The Case of Iran," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_527, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- John Henderson & Katharina Janke & Carol Propper, 2007. "Are current levels of air pollution in England too high? The impact of pollution on population mortality," CASE Papers /128, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:6903 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rdg:emxxdp:em-dp2007-42 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vicent Alcántara Escolano & Emilio Padilla Rosa & Jordi Roca Jusmet, 2007. "Actividad económica y emisiones de CO2 derivadas del consumo de energía en Cataluña, 1990-2005. Análisis mediante el uso de los balances energéticos desde una perspectiva input-output," Working Papers wpdea0710, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.