Report NEP-ENE-2007-10-06This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen Ansolabehere, 2007. "Public Attitudes Toward America’s Energy Options: Report of the 2007 MIT Energy Survey," Working Papers 0702, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Schulkin, J.Z. & Hobbs, B.F. & Pang, J., 2007. "Long-Run Equilibrium Modeling of Alternative Emissions Allowance Allocation Systems in Electric Power Markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0748, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Raffaele Miniaci & Carlo Scarpa & Paola Valbonesi, 2007. "Distributional effects of price reforms in the Italian utility markets," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0050, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Högberg, Martina, 2007. "Eco-driving? A discrete choice experiment on valuation of car attributes," Working Papers 2007:13, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- James Roumasset & Kimberly Burnett & Hua Wang, 2007. "Is China’s Growth Sustainable?," Working Papers 200723, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Romain H. Lacombe & John E. Parsons, 2007. "Technologies, Markets and Challenges for Development of the Canadian Oil Sands Industry," Working Papers 0706, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Montoro Carlos, 2007. "Oil Shocks and Optimal Monetary Policy," Working Papers 2007-010, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- M.A. de Figueiredo & H.J. Herzog & P.L. Joskow & K.A. Oye & D.M. Reiner, 2007. "Regulating Carbon Dioxide Capture and Storage," Working Papers 0703, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2007. "Pareto Optimality in the Extraction of Fossil Fuels and the Greenhouse Effect: A Note," NBER Working Papers 13453, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- S. Paltsev & J. Reilly & H. Jacoby & A. Gurgel & G. Metcalf & A. Sokolov & J. Holak, 2007. "Assessment of U.S. Cap-and-Trade Proposals," Working Papers 0705, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Sonja Peterson & Gernot Klepper, 2007. "Distribution Matters � Taxes vs. Emissions Trading in Post Kyoto Climate Regimes," Kiel Working Papers 1380, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Claudia Kemfert, 2007. "The "Bali Convention": Flexibility of Targets and Instruments Inevitable," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 729, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Natacha Raffin & Katheline Schubert, 2007. "International Emissions Trading Scheme and European Emissions Trading Scheme : what linkages ?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v07040, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2007. "Public Policies against Global Warming," NBER Working Papers 13454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ordás Criado, Carlos, 2007. "Temporal and spatial homogeneity in air pollutants panel EKC estimations: Two nonparametric tests applied to Spanish provinces," MPRA Paper 5043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivier Deschênes & Michael Greenstone, 2007. "Climate Change, Mortality, and Adaptation: Evidence from Annual Fluctuations in Weather in the US," Working Papers 0707, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Katherine C. Martin & Paul L. Joskow & A. Denny Ellerman, 2007. "Time and Location Differentiated NOX Control in Competitive Electricity Markets Using Cap-and-Trade Mechanisms," Working Papers 0704, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.