Report NEP-ENE-2007-09-24This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno Bosco & Lucia Parisio & Matteo Pelagatti & Fabio Baldi, 2007. "A robust multivariate long run analysis of European electricity prices," Working Papers 20070901, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica.
- Thomas Wein & Heike Wetzel, 2007. "The Difficulty to Behave as a (regulated) Natural Monopolist – The Dynamics of Electricity Network Access Charges in Germany 2002 to 2005," Working Paper Series in Economics 62, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00173494 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Singh, Rupinder & Laurila, Juhani, 1999. "Azerbaijan: Recent Economic Developments and Policy Issues in Sustainability of Growth," BOFIT Discussion Papers 5/1999, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsdec:2007-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00173495 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00173113 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- IIMI, Atsushi, 2007. "Estimating global climate change impacts on hydropower projects : applications in India, Sri Lanka and Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4344, The World Bank.
- Timilsina, Govinda R., 2007. "Atmospheric stabilization of CO2 emissions : near-term reductions and intensity-based targets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4352, The World Bank.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00172290 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- LANGE Andreas & TREICH Nicolas, 2007. "Uncertainty, Learning and Ambiguity in Economic Models on Climate Policy: Some Classical Results and New Directions," LERNA Working Papers 07.16.237, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00173369 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John K. Stranlund & Wei Zhang, 2007. "Bankruptcy Risk and the Performance of Tradable Permit Markets," Working Papers 2007-9, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.