Report NEP-ENE-2007-09-16This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Soledad Arellano & Pablo Serra, 2007. "Marginal Cost Pricing in Hydro-Thermal Power Industries: Is a Capacity Charge Always Needed?," Documentos de Trabajo 238, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Yang, H. & Pollitt, M., 2007. "Incorporating Undesirable Outputs into Malmquist TFP Index: Environmental Performance Growth of Chinese Coal-Fired Power Plants," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0740, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Paunić, Alida, 2005. "Do not ask what you can do for the oil industry but what can oil indutry do for you," MPRA Paper 4898, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2007.
- Rautava, Jouko, 2002. "The role of oil prices and the real exchange rate in Russia's economy," BOFIT Discussion Papers 3/2002, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Willems, Bert & Rumiantseva, I. & Weigt, H., 2007. "Cournot Versus Supply Functions: What does the Data Tell us?," Discussion Paper 2007-63, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Jordi Galí, 2007. "The macroeconomic effects of oil price shocks: Why are the 2000s so different from the 1970s?," Economics Working Papers 1045, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2008.
- Rajagopal, Deepak & Zilberman, David, 2007. "Review of environmental, economic and policy aspects of biofuels," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4341, The World Bank.
- Edwin van der Werf & Sjak Smulders, 2007. "Climate Policy and the Optimal Extraction of High- and Low-Carbon Fossil Fuels," Working Papers 2007.83, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Valentina Bosetti & Carlo Carraro & Emanuele Massetti & Massimo Tavoni, 2007. "International Energy R&D Spillovers and the Economics of Greenhouse Gas Atmospheric Stabilization," Working Papers 2007.82, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Yang, H. & Pollitt, M., 2007. "Distinguishing Weak and Strong Disposability among Undesirable Outputs in DEA: The Example of the Environmental Efficiency of Chinese Coal-Fired Power Plants," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0741, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Finger, Robert & Gerwig, Claude N., 2007. "The Impact of Climate Change on the Profitability of Site Specific Technologies," MPRA Paper 4792, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vicent Alcántara, 2007. "Análisis Input-Output Y Emisiones De Co2 En España: Un Primer Análisis Para La Determinación De Sectores Clave En La Emisión," Working Papers wpdea0702, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Deressa, Temesgen Tadesse, 2007. "Measuring the economic impact of climate change on Ethiopian agriculture : Ricardian approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4342, The World Bank.