Report NEP-ENE-2007-05-26This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:isu:genres:12813 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elobeid, Amani & Tokgoz, Simla & Hayes, Dermot J. & Babcock, Bruce A. & Hart, Chad E., 2007. "Long-Run Impact of Corn-Based Ethanol on the Grain, Oilseed, and Livestock Sectors: A Preliminary Assessment, The," Staff General Research Papers 12717, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Emek Baris Kepenek, 2006. "Renewable Energy: Ideas for Developing Countries," STPS Working Papers 0611, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Nov 2006.
- Kilian, Lutz & Rebucci, Alessandro & Spatafora, Nikola, 2007. "Oil Shocks and External Balances," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6303, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jan-Peter Olters, 2007. "Old Curses, New Approaches? Fiscal Benchmarks for Oil-Producing Countries in Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 07/107, International Monetary Fund.
- Katerina Kalcheva & Nienke Oomes, 2007. "Diagnosing Dutch Disease," IMF Working Papers 07/102, International Monetary Fund.
- Angrist, Joshua & Kugler, Adriana, 2007. "Rural Windfall or a New Resource Curse? Coca, Income, and Civil Conflict in Colombia," IZA Discussion Papers 2790, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- B. Merlevede & K. Schoors & B. Van Aarle, 2007. "Russia from Bust to Boom: Oil, Politics or the Ruble?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 07/461, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ghiath Shabsigh & Nadeem Ilahi, 2007. "Looking Beyond the Fiscal," IMF Working Papers 07/96, International Monetary Fund.
- Christian Huurman & Francesco Ravazzolo & Chen Zhou, 2007. "The Power of Weather: Some Empirical Evidence on Predicting Day-ahead Power Prices through Day-ahead Weather Forecasts," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-036/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Stefan BaumgÃ¤rtner & Frank JÃ¶st & Ralph Winkler, 2007. "Optimal dynamic scale and structure of a multi-pollution economy," Working Paper Series in Economics 50, University of LÃ¼neburg, Institute of Economics.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2007. "On the Distributional Effect of Carbon Tax in Developing Countries: The Case of Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200705, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Aug 2007.